Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Usergroup - Ex-Officer HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

New Usergroup - Ex-Officer

Go down 
+6
AngelBunny
Limitedsky
Araemus
Reivalt Geriant
Crash
Ryuuketsu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

New Usergroup - Ex-Officer Empty
PostSubject: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:02 pm

All,

I have created a new usergroup called : Ex-Officers. This group is for members who were officers in the past and currently hold no position.

This group will accommodate the following :

1 - Officers who have stepped down due to RL reasons.
2 - Officers who move from one Sov Official game to another.
3 - Officers who currently do not have a Sov Official game to play.

The ex-officers will continue to have access to the Officer's section as they did before and their inputs in certain matters will be highly regarded.

With this I also would like to add that being an officer in one official game DOES NOT guarantee an officer position in another game. In fact, it does not even make it easy to become an officer in another game. A lot of factors will come into play while picking officers and all these factors will be duly considered before appointing an officer for a game.

~Ryuu

Last edited by Ryuuketsu on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crash
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Crash

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:32 pm

+1 on that idea and grats to the new ex-officers? lol
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Also added a title for the group, now just a new badge or something that shows the fact they are without a game?

I think it's a great idea, this way the talent and potential someone in our community has won't go to waste; this way people will always be reminded of it. And, it leaves room for a return in the future too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Ryuuketsu wrote:

With this I also would like to add that being an officer in one official game DOES NOT guarantee an officer position in another game. In fact, it does not even make it easy to become an officer in another game. A lot of factors will come into play while picking officers and all these factors will be duly considered before appointing an officer for a game.

Oh bolox, does that mean i have to do my best again to become an officer in another game? xD

And rei, i'm not without a game so i dont want such badge o.0 Give me something like unemployed officer or something cause i will play FW when i can.

Btw, getting closer to light blue name... my name is kind of blue-ish now! Watch out rei i'm on my way.
Back to top Go down
Araemus
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Araemus

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Great idea boys, keeps people interested and also keeps talented people here. Having gone thru probably at least 100 officers in my days of leading things, I would like to have had some of them stick around when we moved games and such. I give this idea 2 thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Good idea on this. Hope I won't be forgotten, har har!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Talking 'bout 'being "late"' xD

You just want the same color as I have right? Just admit it.. It's cooler than orange!
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:23 pm

I love orange cause I eat oranges all the time, LMAO! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:24 pm

But you love my color even more, cause I use it.; And well lets admit it, everyone knows how cool I am and you want to try out my shoes.. right right?

Or my evil plan worked out : Spam the forum with my color to attract officers into becoming ex-officers and thus raising my chance of becoming an officer in FW cheers

Gosh I'm bored xD My gf is one hour later Rage
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Reivalt wrote:
Also added a title for the group, now just a new badge or something that shows the fact they are without a game?
I made one Cool , hope it comes up soon, or I'll force you to put it up! Twisted Evil I love you
Ryuu liked it (so you'll have no problems with the boss), so did Ashie Laughing
And when it comes up I'll be squeeling happily like a fan girl cheers bounce lool
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:59 pm

There you go. It's up.

Thanks for the great looking badge, Caro. VeryHappy

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:19 pm

~~~squeeled~~~ lol!
And it looks good with the Name color combination! bounce
And now I'm gonna go sleep cause it's 7 in the moning Sleep

IF I can manage to drag myself away from the forumo.O Rolling Eyes
and npnp Ryuu, I'm happy to help Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Haha Ex-officers are the coolest usergroup now.. I wonder if its cause of the badge, or simply cause i'm part of it?? xD

Thank you for the badge cheers

Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm

I think it's cause of the badge and the color choices Laughing
Hm, I think I want one myself... okay next goal.. become officer then quit! lol!
And np Goldi, I thougth you name color looked so lonely, I couldn't help myself Rolling Eyes

So basically it's your fault I decided to work Rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Haha, well there'll be more ex-officers than officers once the approriate changes has been made in the aika section =P I wont be lonely anymore, right now i'm alone with The Raaven Shocked
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:02 am

Shocked

Well, I made it because of you anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:03 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:08 am

I feel like answering lol!
And whats with the devils smileys? lool
Back to top Go down
Raaven
Raaven

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:11 am

Goldian wrote:
Haha, well there'll be more ex-officers than officers once the approriate changes has been made in the aika section =P I wont be lonely anymore, right now i'm alone with The Raaven Shocked

And its so bad beling alone with the Raaven? I am fun to be alone with * grins wickedly*
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 am

Hmmm weird Raaven!, o.O You don't have my badge Crying or Very sad
RYUUUU~~~ Crying or Very sad
Whats wrong?... Caro feels sad now QQ
Back to top Go down
Raaven
Raaven

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:22 am

I really don't know, but I am sure they will get to it when they have time. After all Rei would not want his sniper unhappy at all.. Killl lists might just be forgotten Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:23 am

hahahah xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:34 am

Awesome, i'm the only one with the badge! haha xD
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:48 am

Not anymore <^^>
I got Rei to fix it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 am

Ok.. i request another usergroup for me and myself.. Pink name with this badge http://sp7.fotolog.com/photo/7/16/38/sexbunny/1164471633_f.jpg kthx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Usergroup - Ex-Officer   New Usergroup - Ex-Officer Empty

Back to top Go down

New Usergroup - Ex-Officer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next