Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those bored with gaming  HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

For those bored with gaming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Irja
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Irja

For those bored with gaming  Empty
PostSubject: For those bored with gaming    For those bored with gaming  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 am

I have seen that guildians one after another wants to leave... Aika or even Sover. And I can't help cuz they have theirs reasons. But if someone is just bored in grinding or because only few ppl are acitve in game then I want to entice all of them. With a song. Listen, enjoy and - game on! VeryHappy

And no, I don't want you to play everyday for 10 h. I just want to remind you a joy of playing jocolor
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: For those bored with gaming    For those bored with gaming  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Ahahaha, great find. As expected from my first fan club member Very Happy Especially the part at 1:50 had me good, the real life boss comes in and with all those combos and flashy skills he owns him xD

Great job Irja Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
xkaja
xkaja

PostSubject: Re: For those bored with gaming    For those bored with gaming  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:03 am

lols irja, hahahaha so funny XD, btw if u think me and caro left sov? thats not it XD, we are non-stop in WoW XD come join us ^^
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: For those bored with gaming    For those bored with gaming  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:41 am

Gotta love those youtube message:

-Not avaible in your country.-

but hey nthg new :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873

PostSubject: Re: For those bored with gaming    For those bored with gaming  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Oh, yeah i've seen all episode on youtube xD cant wait for hmm was it season 4? yeah guess so watched season 1,2 and 3 xD that chick is kind of hot btw o.0
Back to top Go down
Kiddosr

PostSubject: Re: For those bored with gaming    For those bored with gaming  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Goldian wrote:
Oh, yeah i've seen all episode on youtube xD cant wait for hmm was it season 4? yeah guess so watched season 1,2 and 3 xD that chick is kind of hot btw o.0
If you haven't seen Season 4 Click me. Not sure if there's a Season 5 planned (if that's what you meant).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those bored with gaming    For those bored with gaming  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Woot thanks, dont think i've seen Season 4 i went on the official site and it said sth bout not being released o.0 could see al seasons except 4.. but than on your link it says its released in october? XD
Back to top Go down
Irja
Irja

PostSubject: Re: For those bored with gaming    For those bored with gaming  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Quote :
btw if u think me and caro left sov? thats not it XD, we are non-stop in WoW XD come join us ^^
I don't think that way... I just thought that you left me Crying or Very sad
Razz
Since I'm kinda afraid of WoW...I'll pass and wait for FW or sth to play with u o.o

Kapitanie, try here:

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&fg=Xbox_Channel_GUILD_S4_FINAL&vid=8cb424dc-cbdb-40be-90c5-8fb450462d2f

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those bored with gaming    For those bored with gaming  Empty

Back to top Go down

For those bored with gaming
Page 1 of 1