PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

[Game] Impulse and Impact

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:14 am

Impact (19) @Rei ofcourse

But if a ninja can't protect me (and I'm in great danger and can't protect myself) what should I do? D:
Hire you as my bodyguard? Would take a little for you to come over here and help me, right? Razz Hmm, let's build a teleport for that, tada problem solved xD

Being clumsy is fun, sometimes. But mostly it is causing pain. Those things always happen to me. Getting hit by a football, falling of my bike, falling from stairs, falling on the ground, walking against people, getting hit by a spoon and things like food/drinks getting over me. Damn, I'm not only clumsy, but also unlucky Shocked
No wait, I can be lucky. Like finding 30 euros, a Nike watch, not getting hit by a bus and getting alot of hugs from random people xD

Getting to know people is fun ^^ Oh and don't worry about that promise, I won't break it. And I can already hear on vent that you are not a pervy old guy. But wait, maybe you have some kind of voice-change thing... Hmmm suspicious

Story, what kind of story? Let me judge it Very Happy

Impulse (19)

I'm at the deep deep ocean in Tomb Raider 2, and I'm scared to swim because of that freaking square shark!
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:36 am

Impact (19) @ Char

What you should do? Use your zombie ass-kicking skills of course Razz But you do have a point..perhaps I should come over and guard you from the dangerous people from the infamous ghost town known as the place 'one shouldn't wander at night'...Emmen! *orchestral music plays*

Going by train to the central station takes three hours. On top of that, I'm not sure near what station (beleive there are three) or how far away from them you live so it may end up being a tad longer. And I doubt that dangerous strangers will wait 3+ hours until I arrive there. Maybe we can ask them kindly..or I would have to move there and staying overnight somewhere..but that would mean finding a reliable place..ah troublesome. Maybe a teleport is in order indeed *nods*

Ouch, you sure have a charm for bad luck =/ But yes, the luck makes up for it..although I'm not sure if gettings hugs from random people is a good definition of 'luck'.. Razz

As for my voice, I don't entirely like how Vent makes it sound like. I mean of course I'm Dutch and a male so its naturally low, but my real life voice isn't as..gloomy as my Vent voice is. Turns off voice changing device Nothing, nothing..Rolling Eyes

The story is something I've been thinking on for a few years. My name here, Reivalt, is actually the name of the main character I created. My other MMO names come from there as well. It's a tad hard to explain, but I think it's safe to say it has way more 'depth' and 'plot' than alot of anime series I have seen so far. Once I have a draft out, I could send you it. It's in Dutch-English though, so be careful Razz

Impulse (19)
I'll keep it short *looks up* (yeah right) this time, gotta watch the soccer matches (yeah I know what you think, "boys.. *sigh*" Rolling Eyes ) For now, good luck with Tomb Raider and feel free to pick another subject or something you want to ask. I'll reply to it tomorrow Smile

Good night princess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:20 am

Impact (20) @Rei

Yeah, I can ask those scary people if they please could wait till you arrive and if they might want some tea while waiting. Razz

Those random people are mostly the persons who are causing my bad luck. Sample: Me walking very happy on the street ''Lala ^-^''. Other person is in a hurry and watching at the ground. I'm watching to the right because I see something interresting. *BAM*random person: ''Oh I'm so sorry! Sorry!'' *helps me up* ''Are you alright?'' *gives me a hug* I say yes, sorry didn't see you either. And we both walk away.
I'm just huggabble I love you , I guess...

I know what you mean with vent, it also makes my voice lower xD

Some new questions. Hmm *thinks*
I'm kinda tired, so I can't think of any... sorry

Soccer? I hate it. I only have watched one soccer game. The world Champion Final from this year. And I think because of my unluck we've lost. First and last soccer game I'm watching Rolling Eyes

And because you will read this in the morning I say:
Good morning Sunshine! :flower:

Impulse (20)

I can't get past it...
I will get nightmares of that thing D: (yes, I'm scared of sharks/deep dark water, my only weakness Razz)

Shot: 20 (my final for today)
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Impact (20) @...since it's #20, will you allow me to use you real name? This once? Please? Smile
*waits a minute* Those who remain silent agree *nods*. Here goes (you can blame me later Razz)

A good morning, Carlijn Smile

We have to think of something to keep those scary people busy...the 'how about a nice cup of tea?' line is a solution, but maybe a training in self-defense is faster and more effective. Something to consider. You already kick the asses of zombies, dead people, so with some training you should do just fine against living people too. Especially freeloading brothers! It's a perfect plan! As an alternative I could abandon my study, withdraw all my savings and set up a camp there to protect you. But, we will just keep that as a last resort effort for now Razz

Nice sample story..got some talent for writing there xD It made me realize we all have our own problems, in your case being seen as huggable by strangers. Accordingly to this chart the most likely reaction when doing something similar (petting someone you don't know on the head) is getting a weird look. I guess the strangers expect the same thing when they're about to hug you too but...since you're just too cute and huggabble they just take the risk. And for that, there is no real solution aside from kicking their asses. Or maybe you can think of something better even! Anyways, it will be your call Razz

While you take your time with thinking of a question, I'll give you one instead. Any sports that hold your interest? Aside from soccer, which I don't think falls under that category Razz *Drops interest soccer* Can't be helped. What a lame sport! I hate it! I think I just made a huge sacrifise..

And yes I indeed read this in the morning, you have great predicting skills. There's even sunshine too! From the skies and from a certain someone I met on here. Now that's what I call something to wake up with!

Impulse (20)
That shark reminds me of a movie I saw once..after that I wasn't too fancy about them anymore either. Whenever I see them on tv they are attacking someone. Such a scary world..where are the more peaceful movies..with zombies for example. And that weakness of yours..you're sure there is nothing else? *holds out huge spider on hand* Very Happy

Trivia: This forum..this thread..they became the first place I check when I sign on. Now that is something.

Fired: 20
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Praetor
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Impact (7)

WHAT HAVE I DONE

Impulse(7)

On tv twice for about 36 seconds total today Razz

dancing is hard -_-;;

number of people at stadium: 80k

Coverage of tv the channel: most states

Shot: 8
Back to top Go down
Yareah
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Impulse (2)

I just made this mud-face-mask and put it on my face and it feels funny cause it's gettin dry on it o_O
I'm mad about League of Legends losses.

Impact (2) @Praetor

WHY AREN'T YOU SLEEPING!?

Shot 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/evulsive
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Yareah wrote:
Impulse (2)

I just made this mud-face-mask and put it on my face and it feels funny cause it's gettin dry on it o_O
I'm mad about League of Legends losses.

Impact (1)

Well theres a solution against league of legend losses! Just start hating the game and don't play it Wink I tried it and it works!

Impuls (1)

I'm right now checking which train I need to take. It won't be the same one as planned because I need to get at my other place before the officer meeting. I can't move after it since the trains stop driving for a few days starting later today -.- For some reason the train drivers are not happy again with something...

Shot: 1

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Impact (Cool @ Yuunah

what is this sleep thing you speak of?

@ Infi

The train drivers must have been playing league of legends

@ Reivalt & charmayne

those are essays O.o

@ reivalt

you are missing number of shots on some posts i think and i noticed you are cheating on number of impulses Sad

Impulse (Cool

Insomnia sucks Sad

Shot: 9
Back to top Go down
Adorkable
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Impact (1) @ Praetor
Naw sad. You could try tiring yourself out, like go for a huge huge run? or.. maybe a change to pink pastels and white for the bedroom may help =P

Impulse (1)
Ah the weather is so nice I just want to go the beach. I am sick of studying for these exams and can't wait till it's all over.
Was dragged to the bank becasue dad tried to remove my money but couldn't because I am eighteen now. (chyeah adult XD) so spent an hour at the bank waiting to be served. Sad waste of life. But now have enormous sum of cash for my trip to Fiji. Smile
Missing dance class and the night life well most of social life so much Sad

Shot: 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   

Back to top Go down

[Game] Impulse and Impact
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - General Zone :: OT & Spammatorium :: Forum Games-
Jump to: