PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

[Game] Impulse and Impact

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:57 am

Impact ( 9 ) @ Charmayne

Yep, your innocence has shown me the path of light once again. I shall not strife from it again, thanks my Savior! *manly tears*

Glad I'm not on the only one with the double meaning incident, a pity you had to go to detention though. Reminds me of a certain quiz I did once..'a teacher blames you for something you didn't do. How do you react?' and I think I voted 'Smack him in the face, just 'cause hes an untight guy in a monkey suit!' Well, you probably shouldn't do this and go to detention Razz I thought I was on a good way to getting a good outcome, but it portrayed me was some corrupt being in the end..can you imagine? Like really? o.0 But yeah back to the subject

Detention. Respect your elders and teachers, young lady! I hope you thought over your mistake! (Who am I kidding..all students take a break or listen to their iPod during detention these days Razz)

Then it's a plan as for the manga! I do the story, someone else does the art and you..well, be cute and cash in on the money as the main character/creator I guess Razz

Impulse (9)

Bleh, it's not spam. It's getting to know each other better through lengthy conversation. And that isn't Stupid, Pointless or Annoying Smile

Shot'd: 9
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:17 am

Impact (9) @Rei

I feel honored to be your savior Wink

That teacher normally loves me (not the wrong way), but I just couldn't stop laughing so after 5 ''warnings'' he just had to do it, and he said: ''I'm very dissapointed, please let this be your first and last time you get detention from me, young lady.''
''Yes *giggle* Sir..''
It was actually fun meeting the detention lady, even she was suprised seeing me there.

I would love to hear your stories about me running a Hotel ^^ Being cute and getting profit? Yeah this might work out great, hehe Razz

Now we have talked enough about me, let's hear something interresting about you ^^

Impulse (9)

I feel hyper bounce

Shot: 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:36 am

Impact Char / Rei

Your stuff is reading like the beginning of a love story Very Happy (and i read myself in some doublemeanings *grrrr*)

Impulse:

Lying with Laptop in bed and bored -.-

Boom: 1
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:39 am

Impact (10) @ Johnny

Love story? wait what...

Impulse (10)

Uhmmm... I'm hungry and watching Jersey Shore for some reason, damn that Snooki person is scary D:
Back to top Go down
Praetor
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:42 am

Impact (4) @ rei and char

Whee!
I'm glad you two are thriving in here.

But as of now it looks like charmayne has the hidden talent of turning a spam thread into a one to one convo with one of the officers. Ban game with johnny and this one with rei. I almost feel bad butting my head in here and reading these. (almost like a stalker?)

And its the first time I saw Rei participating extended period of time in any thread O.o

And you guys managed to double my shot count even though I started it Sad

Charmayne, If you want to commission a manga, I know someone who organised them. My Manga/anime network is pretty extensive to say the least...

EDIT: hi jonny, nice of you to join us Very Happy

Impulse (4)

I've got glee club today -_-;;
Yay singing happy times -_-;;
Dynasty warriors online launches today Very Happy

Shot: 5
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:44 am

Impact (10) @ Charmayne

No need to feel honored my Savior, the pleasure is mine! *Bows down, breaking knees in the process*

Not the wrong way..I wasn't even thinking of that..maybe you -do- have a side that is not as innocent as you claim Razz But yeah, detentions are not a bad thing. On the havo here this guy was expelled for half a year after committing numerous violations, and guess what? He passed his final exams without a flaw and left for college. What the hell! For real..xD

Hotel stories huh? That's not a bad idea. Come forth once again, my writing skills! *red energy wave bursts from the ground* Behold, world. Of the story that is yet to be written! *checks college schedule* .... the world will have to wait for a bit.. -.-

Something interesting huh? I'll write something in the Impulse below..other than that, pick a subject and I'll give my input Smile

Impulse (10)
Feeling hyper. Later in the night, I usually feel the same. I call it Sugar Rush mode. When it starts, the words that leave my mouth do not make alot of sense so I'm probably better off sleeping through it Razz

Speaking about sleeping, this will be my last message today. Gotta wake up at 6am tomorrow and when I have less than 10 hours sleep..I catch up on it in class. Yesterday had my eyes closed and the teacher asked "had a rough night?" What I did: First look around me for a bit then point to myself 'You mean me?'. He nodded. I said 'Yeah, how can you tell?' Was probably not hard to tell as I my eyes closed..but, thought of that afterwards Razz

Tomorrow I'll be home late, after a tiresome day with a presentation and whatnot. But I'll pull through it..excursion week is upon me. With that being said good night princess, and see you later.

Final Shot: 10. Finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:46 am

Impact @ prae

Then go for a 1 vs 1 spam covo too Very Happy

Impulse

I want to smoke but to lazy to stand up and get a cigarette -.-

Boom 2
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 am

Impulse (11) @Rei

I'll will ask you something interresting tomorrow Razz
Also got a long day, going to school from 8:30 am till 3:15 pm, then have to work, going for dinner with some friends, catch a movie and then a friend is staying here for the night ^^
Princess? Aww, now you making me blush Embarassed
Good night Rei almighty prince of Sovereign, hehe. Good luck with school tomorrow (:

@Prae

Wow, I feel special for keeping Rei in this topic ^^
But anyone that's wants to talk can ofcourse, it's open and ofcourse your game Razz

@Johnny

Stop smoking then? xD

Impulse (11)

I'm going off, I really have to clean my room xD
Good night people ^^

Shot: 11
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:59 am

Impact (5) @ Europeans

Good night Europeans, us Americans are either just finishing up lunch or about to be done with work for the day.

Charmayne you managed to beat me in terms of number of posts in the forum Sad

Impulse (5)

This is my game but I was really hoping (and it did happen) that people come to enjoy this game. I am happy ^-^;;

Shot: 6
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Impact (11) @ Charmayne

Back from the 'proving grounds' and ready for all your questions princess, shoot me anything you deem as 'something interesting' and we'll go from there. But be careful with that miss, once I get started with talking...well, the rest should be self explainatory Razz

At the moment I'm writing this you're probably still at work (it's quite commendable, studying and work at the same time. Guess that's where the money for all those games comes from Wink) Dinner with friends..movie..friend staying overnight..seems quite busy. Don't break down, you have all weekend to recover. In my case it's weekend to recover as well, pulled myself through these two tiresome days and studying isn't high on my priority list for the next few days.

Almighty prince...*turns around with sparkles in eyes and evil grin* You do realize you are feeding my corruped/power hungry side right? If the forum turns into a war over the supreme reign here later you better take responsibility Twisted Evil

Impact (12) @ Praetor
I learned about the 'American timezone' the hard way. In a shooter I played in the past I almost never had anyone to play with, as all people were from 'The States'. I could probably vent my hidden frustration on you for that, no problems right?

Impulse (11)
Ah..two Impacts. Now things will be difficult to keep track of 🐰

Fired, 11.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Impact @ Rei

Again I can just tell you, that when you get the whole Power, the real whole Power is to me .... God! And stop getting blushed by beeing called a prince ... damn your to old for that Very Happy

Impulse

In 20 mins work finally over and i am starving! Will visit Burger King and bye 2 Big King XXL *yumyumyum*
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:04 am

Impact (6) @ reivalt

Well, since I have not played FPS since I was in 6th grade, I can safely deflect your blame to someone who actually enjoys that genre. I noticed It is kind of hard to keep track of impacts and impulses and shots Sad keep having to look up my previous post.

@ johnny

You forgot shots Sad or in your case BOOM

Impulse (6)

glee concert today, dancing in the half time show in the stadium tomarrow (on live tv Very Happy)

Shot: 7
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:40 am

Impact (12) @ Rei

Here's a question (from that redhead girl, think she's drunk): Do you ever thought about growing your hair longer... blug bluh, So you look like aa guy on tv? *troll face*

Never mind that...
Here's my question: What are you studying again? Know what you are going to do for living later? ^^

@ Prae

How about that manga drawer? Haha

@ Johnny

Gutentag. Don't eat that much from Burger King, go to McDonalds instead! That's so much better (:

Impulse (12)

I just went to a zombie movie, now me and my friend are scared for the bathroom. Afraid for getting attacked by zombie's from out of the sink! Oh no!
But for now we are drinking cola and stole some very ''important'' chips from my brother who was raging about it, like a zombie =D

Shot: 12
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Impact (13) @ Char & Co.

Two questions...fine then, I'll answer them both as a special service Razz

First, the red-haired-girl-who-you-thought-was-drunk question. Yes, I have thought about it letting it grow longer countless times. I'd like it longer myself. Thing is, the way my hair works won't allow it. I have five places in my hair from where it grows in all directions. (Kruinen, in Dutch) And since it has an own will that you can't overcome..it's a done deal.

So for now I'll just have to live with it coming down to my eyebrows at max from the front and wash it often to prevent myself from looking like some dandy from the 70s straight of out a Disco. Hope I explained it well enough.

Second, my savior herself. My current study is called 'Urban Management'. In a nutshell; what comes where in an area and how do I reach it fast and safely? The site of the college I'm attending can probably explain it better, which can be found here (in Dutch for your convenience Wink).

I do not know what I am going to do for a living later. I guess for now at least one completed study so I can find a job later is..recommended Razz

What I want to on the long run is enjoy life, have fun, find a girl I can care for and make happy, and of course......play alot of MMO's & watch alot of anime series in the meantime! Plan's perfect.

Impulse (12)
Zombies eh? Reminds me of a chart I saw a while ago:
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129153240034455666.png

What part are -you- part of?

P.S. Burger King fails. The employees, the food, the stores and their logo.

Shot: 12
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Impact (13) @Rei

She really loves you for watching anime, haha. But she makes me sick because she's eating chips, in the morning. And it stinks like hell o.o

Ah Urban management. ^^ awesome

And your plan sounds indeed perfect Razz
For the zombie part: I would be in red, my co would be in blue, and then she would be red xD
SO what are you gonna do for the weekend?

The Burger King sucks and it is disgusting.

Impulse (13)

I think I have a cold from going through the rain yesterday. But it was totally worth it. ;D
Now it's time for breakfast, and no it won't be chips for me Razz

Shot: 13
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Impact (14) @ Char & Co.

Chips in the morning..talk about a variety of food. I thought we had something like 'breakfast' over here in the Netherlands..maybe that was just my imagination Razz You know, at my sixth birthday I was up -really- early and hyped, and ate something of chocolate. Needless to say, I felt sick the entire day after. In fact, I felt so sick that I still remember it 13 years later. So, stick to a normal breakfast-lunch-snack-dinner-snack schedule. I can tell Wink

My weekend plans? Let's see..first, catch up with the anime episodes of the shows of the current season that I missed and maybe start on a new one. Second, I think the people in S4League have forgotten my name and fame after not playing for a while, so I guess I should be as proper as to...kindly remind them again. Probably drop by on Aika as well and see if the guild is still alive or was razed to the ground.

I've had a rough week so for that reason I'm using the weekend to discharge the stress. The weather here isn't great either, so guess I'll setup my encampment in front of my monitor for the next two days. After that four days of waking up at 6.00 AM for the excursions, then Friday the holidays start. Oh boy.

That's my story, what will your plans be miss? Watching more zombie movies and stealing some more chips? Razz And, get well soon. My force is with you!

Impulse (13)

Impulse..let's see. Five episodes to go.

Trigger pulled: 13
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Impact (14) @Rei

Pancakes are healthy, right? ^^
Chocolate in the morning? haha, when I was around 6 I ate a whole butter cup, that was sooo gross...

My weekend won't be very active, that's all I know for now Razz When my friend is gone I will probably sleep, eat, sleep some more. Play some old school games, seeing bad movies, feed my cats/bunny's because moms away. Cook dinner for me and my brother. Spam the forum. Oh and lovely homework...

Woho holiday! I love you *cheers*

And don't worry about that cold, with your force and mine (and some soup) I can win this battle Razz

Impulse (14)

My friend is looking through all my make-up and judging it. She says it's cheesy O.o

It still is smelling like chips in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Impact (2) @ Char

Eh dont worry about the make-up , personaly i dont like make-up ,it hide the true face of a person.

Impulse (2)

So i went to the movies to watch "Vampires Suck" and it was one of the best parody`s iv ever seen.The bad part was some twilight pre-puberty girls screaming in the room every time they made fun of Edward or Jacob -.-
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Impact (15) @ Char

*scratches back of head* Yes..they are very..err..healthy, I guess? scratch (Not very convincing, I know). But tasty, so that's a plus. Personally I'm a fan of those 'mini-pancakes' better known als 'poffertjes' over here. And I see you already surpassed me at the age of 6 with regards to your..appetite, not sure if that's something to be proud of though. A whole butter cup...ah man. Thats an act of courage.

Sleep..eat..sleep..sounds like your friend is quite a handful to deal with Razz Plus, the bad movies she makes you watch! Unforgiveable! Also, what kind of old school games? Let's see if your old school is really 'old school' style.

Cooking dinner for you and your brother at age 15..impressive Smile Your brother is younger than you or..he just can't cook himself? And homework, I dunno. I always have one scheduled day where that word doesn't have a meaning, if your schedule allows it try it once. Just don't tell others about my advice, some parties (example: parents) may not support it and say the internet is ruining your future or something.

Impulse (14)
Still not done with catching up on the past week's series..what a day, what a day.

Showdown: 14
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Impact (15) @Rei

It were 'poffertjes'', but I just call it pancakes in english because I'm lazy Razz

Haha that butter made me sick for 2 days. It was really gross, I don't even know why I did that. I think I was like: ''Hmmm, butter looks good *nomnomnom*... Okay now I feel sick...'' That wasn't a really smart move of me and I'm not proud of it xD

My friend is gone now so I can say whatever I want about her, muwhaha :3
Nah, she really is sweet and is the only female friend I have that also likes gaming. But always when I'm with her or she's with me we eat alot of junkfood, so we get hyper, stay up till 3:46 am (like last night). It's fun Razz

Old school gaming like Tomb Raider 2, 3, 4 and 5. I suck at it but I don't care ^-^

I love cooking Very Happy (kitchen princess, lol)
My brother is almost 18 and doesn't do anything at home, so when mommy goes away I have to take care of everything, ah I don't mind. Only anoying thing is that he really is messy. He can have this ''rage'' on me when I don't clean up after him or if I don't do something good enough. But I can handle him, so also don't mind that ^^

And homework isn't that hard (yet?). Just have to do/read some pages and done Very Happy

Impulse (15)

My brother just ordered pizza, now I can't cook. Sad

Shot: 15
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Impact (16) @ ... (Make an educated guess)

Aha, at least we were on the same thing. The call has been made, so pancakes it is. Next time let's use that for a talk about food, probably a better memory than your infamous butter story Razz

Your friend is gone? Allright then, time to get started! *whisper whisper * (at least the house won't smell like chips anymore!) *whisper whisper* and also *more whisper* and *whisper* ...

And as for the gaming thing, I found quite a few gaming/anime fans on my previous study (ICT). One was a WoW prodigy and part of some Anime Conversion event organisation team. Another guy was watching Naruto with full sound on his computer. First I was like: 'o.0 This guy..he doesn't mind?' And nope, he didn't mind about what others thought. Just to name two examples. In the end the study didn't last though..withering away in a dusty building for 4 years and getting despressions from studying all kinds of complex codes..no thanks. Maths is not my..best subject, to put it gently.

Tomb Raider..*nods* that's oldschool, can't argue with that. My old school games date back from around 10+ years ago (only remember about two titles).

Last but not least, that brother of yours. Making life hard by leaving a mess and throwing rage after you take care of him..what a sad story! Despicible! Unforgiveable! When is the next train to Emmen going..I'll share him a piece of my mind! For one I'll start sending anonymous postcards to prepare him for what's coming. And..and..*starts plotting*

Impulse (16)
I just skipped an impulse to get even with my Impacts again.

Busted: 16
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 am

Impact (17) @Rei

Away with the chips! And let's get the cookies haha.

We had alot of fun about zombie's and random stuff last night. In the middle of the movie it was kinda awkard, there was a ''boss'' fight in the shower room so there was water everywhere and we both were like: ''Ah damn, I have to pee!'' But we didn't want to miss it so we waited. When the movie ended we were kinda scared entering the bathroom at the cinema. It was empty, smelly and very quiet. So we both were like: ''I'm not going in there!'' We decided not to go and hold it till we were at my house. We went outside and it was raining, very cold and there were no people/cars on the street. Scary :3 And ofcourse we thought there would be an epic zombie fight around every corner. That didn't happen xD
We arrived at 11:00 PM and ofcourse ran as fast as we could to a toilet. But my brother was being very evil and locked the toilet upstairs.... Great bladder training O.o

Wow, what a story about the bathroom and zombie's. Razz
So yeah, I give you permission to kick my brother and learn him to be more nicer to me!

I love math! No really, I'm good at it. Rolling Eyes
What kind of old school game are you thinking of?

Impulse (16)

I had to get some cash for the pizza's. On the way home I was looking at a random dog at the park that was jumping. Didn't saw the branch hanging on the road... So I elegant *AHUM* fell of my bike on the grass. I was sitting there like: ''What the hell just happend?'' Luckily no one saw me, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:56 am

Impact (17) @ Char

Cookies..should have seen that one coming Razz Cheers for your interesting story as well miss, although I wonder who the real 'boss' was in the end; the zombie in the shower room or your brother locking the toilet upstairs. I think I have a clue..but just to be sure I should kick both their asses.

Also looks like the movie didn't end with the credits; you had to run home over an abandoned street late at night. That's risky in those deserted areas y'know, you may just run into creepy people with raincoats that ask 'What are you doiiiing here missss?' with a high pitched voice. You should take care of yourself more! *waves finger*

Looks like the trains are pretty much done for the day, so I'll have to share the piece for your brother until next time. Very unfortunate.

On to maths & games. What a combination. I managed to deal with maths after taking supplementary lessons on the havo, but it's still a pain in the ass. Well, if I ever get anymore questions I'll be sure to ask you Razz

The two old school games I had in mind were Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (1998, cartoon-ish shooter) and StarSiege: Tribes (First online Shooter, also 1998). I played the latter until about 2 years ago, the company had forsaken the game but the community took over by creating its own master server, prolonging its life spawn. Was a great ride.

Impulse (17)
I blame that random dog for making you fall. Or that tree for having a branch that low. Or the bad sight! Or the bad bike! There is no way that can be your fault..*turns* right?

4 pages on this thread...should we continue here or through PM?
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 am

Impact (18) @Rei

The boss in the movie was killed, so the only my ''brother-boss'' is left to be slain by you. My mother will be back tomorrow evening so you still have some time to do it. Razz

Yeah, being with one very innocent and one less innocent person alone on the streets was scary. But we didn't really had a choice. And my red-head friend is a 'ninja' and I'm a 'zombie-ass-kicking-angel' Laughing

I like math, not in the way: I would do it in my free time. But more like: I like to do it at school because it's easy. So yeah, you can try ask me for math mysterys ^^

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jazzrabit. It was my first 'real-game' Very Happy.
Never heard of StarSiege *google*
Oh, I think my brother played that. I tried it once but I crashed and I sucked...

You can try blame everything you want but I'm just a clumpsy person :3
*has an excuse* Oh, I blame Emmen for not taking care of that branch on the road. tsk tsk

4 pages already? I don't mind getting to know you better Razz

Impulse (18)

Movie 'Zombieland' was awesome (:

Shot: 18
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:01 am

Impact (18) @ Char

Coming back tomorrow evening? Ah man I should hurry...where are my savings for the ticket..where is my travel schedule..where is my baseball bat speech to convince your brother to cease his malivious behavior. There, can't be much more tactful Smile

Very innocent and less innocent..I think I have a -slight- idea as for what words refer to who Razz But you know, ninjas are professionals. You are safe with them. They are excellent at disappearing into the shadows and.....wait......if they are, you could have been alone any time danger pops up! Ahhh! T.T

I like math too. In the way: I like it when I'm not doing it. When I do it and understand it (10%) -> waste of time. When I do it and do not understand it (90%) -> autumn depression. There, my version of what you said about maths.

I could admit you're a clumsy person but...nope, I can't in the end. Wouldn't be nice. So, I blame Emmen for not taking care of it. Shameful! Pitiful! There, all done.

Also, its -so- considerate that you do not mind getting to know me better Razz I'm so touched! On the other hand, since you are stuck with a promise of coming over here in ~2 years from now to see the city it can't be helped. Yep, I'm going to make you life up to it. For that reason it's probably good to reassure I'm not another old man sitting in front of his monitor before that as well.

Impulse (18)
I just got inspiration to write another bit to my story! But in the end I keep on changing my choice of words for the intro and never get to it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   

Back to top Go down

[Game] Impulse and Impact
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - General Zone :: OT & Spammatorium :: Forum Games-
Jump to: