Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game] Impulse and Impact HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Game] Impulse and Impact

Go down 
+2
Yareah
Praetor
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Praetor
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Praetor

[Game] Impulse and Impact Empty
PostSubject: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 am

Rule:
Say "Impulse (number of time posting impulse)" and then tell something about yourself.

say "Impact (number of time posting impact) to (person)" then reply to something someone else said.

at the end, say Shot(number of total post in this game that you made)

lets go.

EDIT: it is not necessary to do both impact and impulse. you just say what you want to, and reply what you want to. The counting is just for fun to see how many replies or start of conversation a person makes.

Last edited by Praetor on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Praetor
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:53 am

Impulse (1)

im sick again. I go to school part time. I have too much time on my hand and need something better to do. I like listening to people's problem and help them organize their emotions and thoughts by being an emotional support.

Shot: 1
Back to top Go down
Yareah
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Yareah

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Impulse (1)
I'm gonna be late at school because I'm posting this.
Today I've 2 x Romanian classes, 2 x English, 1 x Latin and 1 x French classes *wants to die*!!!

Impact (1) to
Praetor wrote:
Impulse (1)

im sick again. I go to school part time. I have too much time on my hand and need something better to do. I like listening to people's problem and help them organize their emotions and thoughts by being an emotional support.

Great allusion my asian-mushroom-friend! But thank you alot for everything you've done for me. Smile And about your free time, don't worry, I'll help you fill it!
PS: You should search for a game we could play together -.-

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/evulsive
Praetor
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Impact (1) to Yareah

Asian mushroom...?

-_-;;

you don't want to try out Europa Universallis III Heir to the throne?

and you're welcome.

Impulse (2)

My dormmates used to call me "toad" because my hair resembled a mushroom

Shot: 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:26 am

Impulse (1) to Preator :

Im hungry.

Impact (1) :

Im bored.

Shot:3
Back to top Go down
kimx16
kimx16

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:33 am

get a life ?XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:09 am

You didint say impact *bans from game*
Back to top Go down
Praetor
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 am

Impact (2) to Evil and Kim

You say Impact to reply, impulse to add new convo.
Shot is counting the number of YOUR OWN post in this section.

Impulse (3)

I fell asleep doing homework -_-;; woke up to my room being 90 degrees due to my heater overheating.

Shot: 3
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Impact (1) to Praetor

That sucks O.o

Impulse (1)

I have school till 4:05 pm and I have to make 2 very difficult test today and I didn't learn, yay ^^

Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Impact (1) @ Charmayne

Sounds like a rough day..well, since the holidays are close I won't blame you for slacking a bit Razz I'd love to do the same, but college won't allow me to. Alas, back to my essay and preparing my presentation speech for tomorrow x.x

Impulse (1)
I will be travelling all over the Netherlands next week for excursions. First to the south, Maastricht. Then to the capital, Amsterdam. Then to my college, Breda. Then to some remote location in Eindhoven. So..chances are you won't see me here.

Think I just got the point of this game.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Praetor
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Impact (3) @ Charmayne

Sad

@ Reivalt

lol nuuooo why leave us at dawn of forsaken world?
and you've been complaining about that essay and presentation for a while O.o like a week i think

shot: 4
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Impact (2) @ Preator

Forsaken World is scheduled for closed CB on the 27th. That will be halfway in my vacation. This week -> next week excursions -> vacation (1 week) -> Preparing exams -> Exams -> Bimester 2 starts.

Impulse (2)
The reason I complain? I'm thinking of ideas for the guild like a title system and whatnot but because I stress myself I can't work out the draft and the idea is gone. Plus, can't watch all new anime episodes for this week either. Pretty valid reasons if you ask me Razz

Shot: 2
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Impact (2) @ Rei

Are you coming to Drenthe too? Razz

Impulse (2)

Those tests were not that difficult as I thought it would be, I think I've done it well (even without learning for it) Now I have to wait for the results next week ^^

Shot:2
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Impact (3) @ Charmayne

I gladly would, but unfortunately my excursion week doesn't reach to that location. Reminds me..your city was Emmen right? I'm not sure if there's much to do there aside from the zoo =/ But I heard you can cycle well in that region. Nice landscapes to see and stuff.

Instead, maybe you should come to Rotterdam once. I'll show you what it is like living in the hood Randstad. Although I'm sure sure if my city is the best example..well, at least they have a zoo and plenty of stores. That's a start Razz

Impulse (3)
I'm working on various forum titles one could obtain through different things. For example, In-Game PvP activity based titles but also other ones. Should make things a tad more interesting Smile

But that will wait till Sunday; until Ryuu and the others of the council approve it's still a draft Razz
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Impact (3) @Rei

Awww, but yeah you are right, Emmen is kinda boring xD
I would love to come to Rotterdam, but there's one problem called Mom... But when I'm old enough (18) I would love to come over, hehe ^^
Good luck working on your presentation tomorrow, you will do fine Wink

Impulse (3)

I just found out that I have planned to much to do this friday Shocked

Shot: 3
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Impact (4) @ Charmayne

That's a deal then Smile But yeah, parents sure are cautious. I've heard the 'anyone can fake himself over the internet' and 'it may be a 52 year old pedo!' way too many times. Alas, that's the past. With girls I guess they are a bit more protective, not a bad thing. For now I'll start planning and making a list of things we have that I can show you. For one there's the Euromast. The elevator there goes up at supersonic speed, the first time I went in..it felt like my stomach was on my knees. But a nice sight made up for it. It's quite high too Razz

Impulse (4)

Friday should be for relaxing. Saturday should be for sleeping out. Sunday should be for relaxing. By this wisdom you should reconsider your plans.

Shot'd: 4
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Impact (4) @Rei

Okay ^^ but isn't it a long trip to go to Rotterdam from here?
Woho Euromast! Never been in a 'real' city Razz So yeah, show me as much as you can xD
But 18 still takes 2 and a half years Wink

Impulse (4)

I have to start cleaning my room now because my friend will stay here tomorrow evening, bleh how can a girl like me make such a mess I wonder...

Shot: 4
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Impact (5) @ Charmayne

Going by train, it's about ~3 hours. For me it's not much new, in the past I often went to Maastricht and that's the same time as well. Plus, I travel 80 minutes with the train everyday back and forth to school Razz Two and a half years..well, at least I'll have plenty of time to prepare xD *wipes tears secretly*

Impulse (5)
Room cleaning. Even if it's a mess, it's still your mess. And a mess is a certain way of arranging things in such a way that it works for you -- you know what to find where etc.

Not sure if parents buy that reason too.

Shot'd: 5
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Impact (5) @Rei

That means in total 6 hours travel time? Ah why not xD
80 min for school? Wow, I have to go with my bike to school wich only takes about 10-15 min.

You always know what to say, and I agree with you, if you would say to me: Where lies your headset (for example) I know the exact location Razz But then my mother comes in: ''It's such a mess, blah blah, what if the queen would come to give us a visit?!'' I always have to laugh about that xD

Impulse (5)

My mother will be away this whole weekend: PARTY! lol

Shot: 5
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Impact (6) @ Charmayne

That means 6 hours travel time total, yes Razz If you travel back and forth on the same day, that is. During middle school I too only had to cycle about 10 mins to get there but this is the world of college/university, each with their own studies. For example, if you want to become a hotel employee you have to study for it in Leeuwarden. My current study is only given at three locations in the country. See the problem?

For that reason alot of my fellow students hire a room in the city they study at, but this isn't easy. The offered amount of rooms is low (high demand..learned that from economics. I'm so smart Razz), the quality can be really poor, and the rent is usually high. €300+ a month is normal for a small room.

So, it's possible but would mean finding a part time job to pay the rent too, cutting down on your study time. You have plans for what you want to study yet?

Impulse (6)

Mother away from weekend..party..here is a Dutch saying:

"Als de kat van huis is dansen de muizen op tafel"

Feel free to use Google Translate, it may give something funny.

Shot: 6
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:19 am

Impact (6) @Rei

What, you want me to go get a Hotel? lmao
Oh no, I'm bad with money xD
I have no idea what I want to study, this will be hard explaining in english, but I'll try: At the moment I'm doing my 4th year TL-Havo, when I've done my exams this year I will go to the Havo and after that I really have no idea. Don't wanna stay in Drenthe though, I don't like it here (people are kinda assholes xD) And my mother is already complaining: ''Will you be alright this weekend without me? I will call you when I get there, don't forget: Don't open the door for strangers, don't let anyone in.. Blah blah...'' And I'm like: Yeah, sure... ^^

Impulse (6)

Still not done with my room, I get distracted easily :s

Shot: 6
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 am

Impact (7) @ Charmayne

It was just an example. But since you mentioned it...*starts imagining*...I think I just saw something funny Razz

The English explaination seems pretty solid, I have no questions left Smile But you should remember that the moment you leave Drenthe the widely stretched plains, small villages, the green woods and other beautiful sceneries are something of the past. Over here it's kind of the opposite Razz Lots of people, lots of stores, subway/train/bus and a chaos on the street with people crossing the road at all places while the cars are waiting for the traffic light and the trams keep on coming. A mini-New York perhaps, but without the sirens going off every ~5 minutes because someone is trying to steal a car. For that you need to be in Antwerpen, located in our lovely neighbour country Belgium.

Impulse (7)

Still not done with my studies, I get distracted easily :s

Or wait..where have I heard this before..

This thread is dangerous, I wrote another essay without realizing it o.o

Locked 'n Shot: 7

Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:06 am

Impact (7) @Rei

Something funny? Wait.. no pervy things for me, so if it is pervy don't tell me. If it's suitable for me, tell it! ;D

Those green woods and stuff aren't that great. Yeah, it's great growing up here (was great playing hide and seek in those woods, building tree houses etc.) But now.. It really sucks for me, the stores here are really shitty compared to Groningen and other city's. And I really starting to hate people with that stupid accent here, and yes I know every region has it accent. But these people are just stupid xD

Impulse (7)

Now I got a great excuse for not finishing my room: my cat is falling asleep on my knee, woot.

Shot: 7
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:36 am

Impact ( 8 ) @ Charmayne

Aha, do not worry. Pervy stuff only comes out when I'm on vent (also helps if a -certain- someone is there Razz) and it's late in the day. That's puberty for you. But, it's not part of my original / real character. Outside vent I never think that way in real life. I should admit however that I've had few occasions in real life where a double meaning popped into my mind a few times when I heard a word. Save me!

Since it isn't pervy, I'll tell you. What I had in mind was you being all official with studying how to clean tables, greet the customers, restock the food and all in a neat suit with a buisiness smile. It was kind of cute yet funny at the same time. If we find a manga artist we could even make a comic out of it! "Charmeyne's Hotel Adventures" or something.

Sounds like you had a fun youth, that's good Smile Stores..well, there's always the local bakery in those towns Razz Accent..can't be much worse than what they use in Friesland, right? Smile *Say yes*

Impulse ( 8 )

This thread is mine.

Shot: 8

P.S. Good luck making Impact 8 without it turning into an emoticon.
/Edit: Failed myself -.-
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:46 am

Impact (Cool emotions is cool @Rei

Ah good, no pervy talk around me no more xD And everyone does has that double meaning sometimes, when I'm in class and my teacher said something about protecting yourself when you go make an X-Ray photo so you can have healthy kids later, and I don't know why but my thought about that was: PROTECT YOUR BALLS!
I started laughing so hard that he got mad and I had to go to detention Rolling Eyes

Wait, me in a suit? LOL! That sounds so awesome =D
I like it: Charmayne's Hotel Adventures. <3
Now I want to find a manga designer for that, hehe

And yes Friesland is the worst ever!

Impulse (Cool

Spamming is fun ;D

Shot: 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Impulse and Impact   [Game] Impulse and Impact Empty

Back to top Go down