Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karlmayer and other disturbing things HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Karlmayer and other disturbing things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Karlmayer and other disturbing things Empty
PostSubject: Karlmayer and other disturbing things   Karlmayer and other disturbing things EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:35 am

i would share some info abouy karlmayer.
it is a music, symphony, or sound effect that ppl believe can make the listener going mad, phobia, insomnia and the worst things is commit a suicide. This is a brainwave used to torturing a prisoner during investigation.

and the case any1 already listen to this or just know it now??
and every man got different effect about this Karlmayer.

and a song that makes you commit a suicide. nammed Gloomy Sunday. already hear it??

whats your oppinion??
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Karlmayer and other disturbing things   Karlmayer and other disturbing things EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Didn't find the 'gloomy sunday' that disturbing.. It was interesting and had a nice melody, but I have no idea why it would have any effect on a persons mind to make him suicide.. I'm a rather negative person so it should have more effect on people like me, but well I'm still alive so i wouldn't know exactly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karlmayer and other disturbing things   Karlmayer and other disturbing things EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:36 pm

lol!

yea i feel some depressing things on this song. errr

yesterday i feel like. nothings right ~_~
Back to top Go down
Raiken
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: Karlmayer and other disturbing things   Karlmayer and other disturbing things EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:00 pm

it won't help my hangover go away so this song is fail Razz
Back to top Go down
Odisiac18
Odisiac18

PostSubject: Re: Karlmayer and other disturbing things   Karlmayer and other disturbing things EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:11 am

hmm guess the audibles or subaudibles trigger somethin in the brain.. related to that my friend had this file on his laptop..
It was audiodrugs.. aside from the normal stuff like harmony serenity confidence (the subaudibles make u feel em) he had stuff like speed, weed, Ecstasy based audibles... tis not music just a track with a repetitive sound but i tell ya i tried one and that was for about 10-15 mins..(was supposed to be for more than 30mins) twas the speed track i felt hyped for about 20-30 mins. lol walkin so fast and very reckless. then when it ebbed(the effect) i felt sleepy lol

for the record it was a sound file not drugs lol Very Happy interestin though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karlmayer and other disturbing things   Karlmayer and other disturbing things Empty

Back to top Go down

Karlmayer and other disturbing things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - General Zone :: OT & Spammatorium-
Jump to: