PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

Obligatory Twilight post

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crash
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Twilight post   Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:45 pm

this is such bullshit you cant have an oppinion about a movie you didn't even see.
And there are others aspects to the movie not just the love story between Edward and Bella.
Back to top Go down
Praetor
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Twilight post   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 pm

lol yeah. alot of people are spouting hate on twilight, and without first having read it or watched it. I personally haven't watched it, but I heard enough about it to know (like most people here apparently) the story and main character. Instead of hating on the unknown, you guys should really try to be more productive, like how we can use twilight to our advantage for the imminent and obvious invasion of twilight fans in forsaken world.
Back to top Go down
Zholat
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Twilight post   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:24 pm

I agree. But I'm not one of them, you know? I heard enough about it... Trust me x_x.

And I saw enough trailers, scenes etc. on youtube and I know about the story. And I think It's just an insult to every real Vampire stories like the Blade series or Underworld and Helsing. Not the Van Helsing movie though, it sucked really hard, I mean he's got an automatic crossbow that shoots like a minigun... Yeah right.

Anyway I think the Movie and the plot are total bogus, but everyone their own Opinion. Oh and the love story between that douche and Bella makes it even worse. For me, that is.

@Praetor I don't really think It'll work Razz. Besides we would have to be VERY early to get those names. And I think we could loose more reputation, than win any. Most people on the Internet love making fun of Twilight and dragging it through the dirt. If it would have an effect at all (I don't think so) I'd say it'll be negative.
Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Twilight post   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:49 am

Hey, if you like Twilight that's awesome, I'm glad a lot of you have something to relate on. But after read the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice and then hearing about a vampire that "glistens" in the sun? Glistens? Glistens?! When did vampires become feminine?

Hey, I'm just saying. I think that idea destroys the idea of a vampire - a thing that can never again see the light of day. And for that I must boycott.

But, fans - by all means, enjoy the hell out of it. I'm not saying no one should like it. Just voicing my opinion with my fellow Guild mates Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Twilight post   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Twilight its normal movie like all other... it isnt so bad... but i would give only 4 in scale 1-10.

Honestly i cant understand fenomen of robbert pattison ( Edward ). IDK why but he looks for me dirty Razz Jacob ( the wolf) its looking much better ( maybe because of my weakeness for dark haired, skined and black-eyed boys Razz)

Back to top Go down
Sweetnight

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Twilight post   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Me personal like first movie, absolutely hate second one and feel exhausted after 3-rd. Too long, to poor of action, actually you are seeing action scenes on trailer... Absolutely poor movie for me, still i liked the first one, because it was fresh idea and was little more dynamic. Sweetthing is a fan of The Vampire Diaries, not only because Nina Dobrev is originally bulgarian, but because this show is muuuuuuuutch better than any of the Twilight movies...
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Twilight post   Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 pm

i hope people realize this post was about fw, not the movie... but anyways interesting how girls like the movies and guys abhor it.
Back to top Go down
Sweetnight

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Twilight post   Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Well as long as it is offtopic, i ignored the Edd-Bella vampire creation chars and jumped in to the movie Razz
And to make your day better watch this, if you didn't watch it yet. I adore this guy, and his reviews are making my day happier.
Thilight review
New moon review
Eclipse rewiew
Edit: plz be patient on comercials Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Twilight post   

Back to top Go down

Obligatory Twilight post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2