PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Praetor
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Its 8:30 in the morning and I just had an epiphany... I play healer all the time because I wish I was healthier.. I'm always sick.

Got reasons why you chose your class besides in game usefulness?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:05 am

I like my current class in Aika because it takes me hours just to find a dungeon party and get kicked out cuz another higher lvl which is also the same class as me takes my spot
Wooohooo its a vicious cycle out here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:45 am

I like playing Warriors, Assassins, and Rangers. Though the ranger is generally new add on to my class choice. I Like being a DD so Warriors are a general choice for me. Assassins usually get invisy skills and their basically ninjas so that's why I like them. And I like Robin Hood and being able to take out a monster before he even gets to me, (I feel BA) and wanted to try something new which was why I started Rangers.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 am

I don't really have like a ''main'' class, but if i would choose out of all classes (also including other games) I would probably be a bad-ass warrior girl (dmg, not tank) or a mage that can cast meteors <3

Why? I don't know the reason for it but when I think of these classes I get this weird awesome feeling of power (yes, it's also creepy Razz), I don't get that feeling from other classes ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:20 am

Well, That's what a warrior is there for, Awesome destructive power. The feeling's just a part of it's bad-assness
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:36 am

Yeah, when I think of a warrior I think of power, strong people with a bad-ass look.
The mage I think of elegance, but also much power and beautifull/awesome looking clothes ^^

That's why I like both Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:54 am

Charmayne wrote:
Yeah, when I think of a warrior I think of power, strong people with a bad-ass look.
The mage I think of elegance, but also much power and beautifull/awesome looking clothes ^^

That's why I like both Very Happy

Yea I'm a mage irl cheers
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 am

Lol, I started as a mage in my first game, but didn't like how squishy I was so I went to become a healer in every other game which is strange since healers are usually even squishier ^_^;;

I have to say though, Being a healer is rough since you have to beg people to help you level, and I wonder why they don't make healers be able to tank. Intuitively you would imagine someone who can heal should be very healthy and take lots of hits. Also in group pvp, it would force people to choose between taking out the healer or taking out that assassin, instead of everyone gang raping healer the moment group pvp starts. Seems like the game designers made healers to punish the players
Back to top Go down
hariel
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 am

I usually tended to play a melee character it all started in "Diablo", i loved having that shield and sword taking a lot of damage and not falling down, so mostly i played those knight classes in Ragnarok and other games. But I started to play "odd" or "unique" characters just for the fun of it specially in games where you can make "builds" like in Ragnarok where I made battle priests and other crazy builds cause they were fun to play. Now I tend to play female characters cause it's fun going competitive pvp with a cute image lol xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:04 am

hmm having played all the rolls in MMORPGS...as I had in WoW(best game I've played till now imo) i had the most fun playing healer/support a lot as these roles are always wanted in almost every game out here...well reason being is that people tend to be nicer and more friendly when your playing that role...and for me having fun = knowing more people and stuff
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:32 pm

As strange of a person, that I am.. I like warriors.. The in the face action + being the alternative tank is always lovely and makes me feel somewhat important! .. I feel somewhat restricted by the genderlock though.. -.- .. Female tanks aren't too appealing to my eyes (I find that it's a mans job to keep the monsters on himself!.. But that's just my personal opinion.)..
Right now the only char i have in Aika is the kinda ''tsundere'' looking lolita who is a lovely thing to look at... But still, I still think that I should have made a warrior.. -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:58 pm

The first character I made was a Rifleman. I really thought it would be cool. I planned on being like Jude Law in Enemy at the Gates. You know, hiding behind rocks and trees, Stealthing and stuff like that. But then I heard its voice. Man! I hate the RM's voice. He sounds like a douchebag. He sounds like an obnoxious kid brother. LOL (have nothing against RM's. I just dislike the voice)

So I made a Warrior and never looked back. I've always been comfortable with a melee class. Nothing too fancy. I got big sword and I'll whack ya with it. Plus, the mount is awesome! Seriously. I almost wish I named my Warrior He-Man.
Back to top Go down
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:40 am

Well I usually go with mage class but I also like how should I call it creative classes something you don't see on most of the games for example: Bard class in FW I think its a really coold a idea to have a class that use music for it's skills.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:55 pm

uhm... i LOVE mage/warlock classes but i suck at em n never last longer then 20lvs... i hate healers cuz they dun get to do anythin but heal but i play best with em... so mostly i pick a tanking class cuz they are wanted in a group and they have stuff to do ^^
i still love the chanter in AION, they cn have medium heavy gear n can wear shields+they cn heal n buff so... AION FTW xD(ps: my chanter on aion SUCKS... big time... but my templar is AWESOME)
Back to top Go down
LordPopoy
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm

marlusrahl wrote:
But then I heard its voice. Man! I hate the RM's voice. He sounds like a douchebag. He sounds like an obnoxious kid brother. LOL (have nothing against RM's. I just dislike the voice)

If you don't like the voice, change it. here

Lord

EDIT: IT seems direct link to mediafire doesn't go in here. so i changed it to tinyurl

Last edited by LordPopoy on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kimx16

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Is there AikaAddons? :O! if yes I WANT THEM XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?   

Back to top Go down

Why do you like the class you have chosen to play?
Page 1 of 1