Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sovereign] Board Maintenance HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Sovereign] Board Maintenance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

[Sovereign] Board Maintenance Empty
PostSubject: [Sovereign] Board Maintenance   [Sovereign] Board Maintenance EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:18 am

Hey folks,

If you visited the forum recently you probably have noticed several things like renamed/removed forums, new descriptions, moved threads etc. I want everyone to know this is part of a large-scale board maintenance I have been planning over the past few days.

With our Aika branch established and running smoothly I figured it's time to re-organize the forum. This is to ensure we can provide a better, easier and more fun browsing experience for you folks. I have seen alot of people getting lost with finding a certain thread, and with the new setup everything will be sorted and hopefully prevent this. The board is pretty much the same as it was since it started aside from some minor changes, so it's time to redo everything.

Since college is a bit in the way, it will be realized in parts. Once everything is done I will post a new announcement where you can see the changes. You may get lost a bit over the next few days, but it should hopefully be done soon.

Cheers Smile

P.S. Lord's Ding Ding Dong song makes things alot easier Razz

Last edited by Reivalt on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Sociopath
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Board Maintenance   [Sovereign] Board Maintenance EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 am

I see many changes from time to time...Feel confused...:s
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Board Maintenance   [Sovereign] Board Maintenance EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Forum back online. I've done the majority of what I had in mind, just some small finishing touches left that I will probably do over the course of time. For now take your time to settle with this new setup and find out where all your beloved threads have been moved. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sociopath
Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Board Maintenance   [Sovereign] Board Maintenance EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:03 am

Do you got any forum map? I feel lost again ):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Board Maintenance   [Sovereign] Board Maintenance EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:19 am

HOTK branch is not here, u have a death wish??
no srsly this means no going back to becoming Imperium at some point huh?
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Board Maintenance   [Sovereign] Board Maintenance EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:26 am

The section is still open and can be used to your convenience, but as people left Imperium and Johnny is facing real life issues I do not see much of an official future in it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Board Maintenance   [Sovereign] Board Maintenance EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:16 am

I would agree with that, it's just not moving as smoothly as was previously thought or planned.

As for the new look to the forum, yes, very confusing at first, but in time I think I'll really enjoy the over changes and it will probably make browsing a lot easier and smoother. Good job Reivalt. Can't wait to see the finished project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Board Maintenance   [Sovereign] Board Maintenance Empty

Back to top Go down

[Sovereign] Board Maintenance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - Guild Zone :: Guild News & Information-
Jump to: